We value the important role our homes play in our lives and believe that by dedicating our skills to residential design we are able to provide a unique specialism to our service and excellence to our designs.
Distinguished features of our service include:
- encouraging and implementing energy saving measures over and above that of standard practice. By using technologies that harness passive energy sources, and using methods that reduce energy consumption, we can minimise the environmental impact associated with domestic living and offer our clients long term cost savings.
- attention to detail. We have an eye for detail and take time during the design process to fully consider the finished product to ensure the highest quality.
- maximising off-site construction whenever possible. By designing components for efficient local off-site manufacture, we can help reduce the cost and time of construction and enhance the quality of our projects.
- localism. We work within the parameters of the Scottish Environment to create robust and practical designs which are appropriate to their context.
- knowing our clients and their property. We believe the success of any development is inherently linked to knowing both our clients and their property. Regular dialogue with our clients to fully understand their objectives and thorough analysis of their property are key to our service.